Slips has hilarious outcomes.
Any number of people can play.
Each player has a slip of paper...11x 2
(You can get 4 from 1 sheet!)
1) Who - Write any person's name (family, friend, famous, whoever). Fold the paper over (just enough to hide the answer) and pass it to the person on your right.
2) What - On the new slip you just got from the person on your left, write what that person did (went skating, flew a plane, etc). Fold it down and pass it to the right again and so on.
3) Where - Pick a place (on a hill, the Mall of America, in Africa).
4) With whom? - Choose another name (famous person, family member, etc).
5) When - Pick a time (at midnight, in 1492, etc).
6) How - This one must be an adverb and end in ly (cheerfully, sadly, etc).
7) Why - Because they...
You don't necessarily know whose paper it was originally unless you are paying attention to that. At the end, each one has a turn to read the one in their hand.
Comments for Slips
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Games.