Here are some of my preschooler's favorite books. We have read hundreds and hundreds of books and there were a lot of ones we really liked. But, this list is so far our overall favorite.
1. A Hug for You by Margaret Anastas
2. The Berenstain Bears Say Their Prayers by Stan and Jan Berenstain
3. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch - We have read this book so many times that we both know it word for word. It's falling apart and I just recently purchased a new one.
4. One Ted Falls Out of Bed by Julia Donaldson
5.The Berenstain Bears Go to Sunday School by Stan and Jan Berenstain
6. Yummiest Love by Lisa McCourt
7. God Gave Us Love by Lisa Tawn Bergren
8. God Gave Us You by Lisa Tawn Bergren
9. The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
10. On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman- Again another book we know word for word. :) Such a sweet book.
11. Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss- It's a fun tongue twister. (Here are a few of our favorite Dr. Seuss Books! Diane)
12. The Complete Tales of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter- I loved these books when I was a child. My parents bought me the whole collection. I never knew what happened to them but we used to read them over and over. I found the same collection and bought it for my daughter. She too, seems to really enjoy them. The pictures are so pretty.
Comments for My Preschooler's Favorite Books
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Home School Book Reviews.