Slips has hilarious outcomes.
Any number of people can play.
Each player has a slip of paper...11x 2
(You can get 4 from 1 sheet!)
1) Who - Write any person's name (family, friend, famous, whoever). Fold the paper over (just enough to hide the answer) and pass it to the person on your right.
2) What - On the new slip you just got from the person on your left, write what that person did (went skating, flew a plane, etc). Fold it down and pass it to the right again and so on.
3) Where - Pick a place (on a hill, the Mall of America, in Africa).
4) With whom? - Choose another name (famous person, family member, etc).
5) When - Pick a time (at midnight, in 1492, etc).
6) How - This one must be an adverb and end in ly (cheerfully, sadly, etc).
7) Why - Because they...
You don't necessarily know whose paper it was originally unless you are paying attention to that. At the end, each one has a turn to read the one in their hand.